We’d be lying if we we didn’t say we were getting a bit fed up of this, but unfortunately, due to over night snow we will, again, be closed this morning.
We are currently trying to clear the lower part of car park 1, and so long as we manage this as planned, we hope to be open again after lunch, however we have had a good inch of snow fall so far, so this added to the previous snow already on the trails will make the going very tough.
The access road remains untreated, but is passable with care.
The forecast is for temperatures to rise this afternoon, so we are hoping this is a temporary glitch, and the thaw will once again get underway again later on.
For now, i’m afraid, all trails, car park and visitor centre are closed.