You have rotated your device to landscape view.
We would advise surfing the website in portrait mode as some of the areas might not be available in landscape mode.
Important Safety Information
Before you leave home, check you kit
Before you set off from home, go through the ‘Mountain Bike Checklist’ to ensure your bike is ready for the trails:
The trails at Coed Llandegla Forest are rough and demanding on both bike and body. Before riding always inspect your equipment or have it checked by a qualified bike mechanic.
- ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, ensure that your helmet is in good shape and properly adjusted. Gloves and body armour are highly recommended.
- Inspect bike frame for cracks, damaged or dented areas prior to every ride
- Ensure you have sufficient brake pads to stop your bike while descending; It is essential that your brakes are working properly
- Front and rear axles (quick release or bolt through) should be tight.
- Headset and stem must be secure with no looseness or play.
- Check that your tyres are in good condition, with plenty of tread and no cuts or abrasions in the sidewall and that rims show no cracks or signs of weakness and all spokes are tight and intact.
- Handlebar and handlebar grips must be tight and unable to spin.
- Seat and seatpost need to be fastened securely.
If you have any issues following the above checks, or would like advise from an experienced mechanic, feel free to give our team a call on 01978 751656 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to offer assistance.