You have rotated your device to landscape view.
We would advise surfing the website in portrait mode as some of the areas might not be available in landscape mode.
Mountain Bikers Checklist
Are you Ready for the trails?
Before you set off, make sure you can answer YES to all of these questions:
- ARE YOU WEARING A SUITABLE HELMET? – Consider wearing other protective clothing too.
- Have you got a mobile phone and some form of photo ID with you?
- Have you taken the time to read the trail grade information for your chosen trail?
- Are you confident you have enough ability and fitness for your choice of trail?
- Have you checked on the information board if there are any detours?
- Do you have an up to date trail map?
- Are you carrying enough spares & tools to be self sufficient?
- Can you repair a bike on the trail if you need to?
- Are you carrying enough food and water for the duration of your ride?
- Have you checked the weather forecast?
- Are you suitably clothed for the weather conditions?
- Are you confident of your abilities given the current trail conditions?
If you have answered NO to any of these questions, please just pop into the centre and speak to a member of staff or give us a call on 01978 751656 and we will be happy to assist you.