Are you Ready for the trails?
Before you set off, make sure you can answer YES to all of these questions:
- ARE YOU WEARING A SUITABLE HELMET? – Consider wearing other protective clothing too.
- Have you got a mobile phone and some form of photo ID with you?
- Have you taken the time to read the trail grade information for your chosen trail?
- Are you confident you have enough ability and fitness for your choice of trail?
- Have you checked on the information board if there are any detours?
- Do you have an up to date trail map?
- Are you carrying enough spares & tools to be self sufficient?
- Can you repair a bike on the trail if you need to?
- Are you carrying enough food and water for the duration of your ride?
- Have you checked the weather forecast?
- Are you suitably clothed for the weather conditions?
- Are you confident of your abilities given the current trail conditions?
If you have answered NO to any of these questions, please just pop into the centre and speak to a member of staff or give us a call on 01978 751656 and we will be happy to assist you.